Dewesoft Slovenia and its subsidiaries, Dewesoft Austria, Dewesoft Brasil, Dewesoft UK, Dewesoft
China, Dewesoft Denmark, Dewesoft France, Dewesoft Germany, Dewesoft Italy, Dewesoft Hong Kong,
Dewesoft India, Dewesoft Russia, Dewesoft Singapore, Dewesoft Sweden, Dewesoft USA are committed
to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
All your personal information will be held and used in accordance with the EU General Data
Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). This policy is effective from 5/25/2018.
How do we handle your private information?
- We collect information about when you contact us to receive support, quote, subscribe to our
newsletter or create the Dewesoft Account to access our online services like Forum,
Developers Portal, Online PRO Training or Download Centre
- Your information is safe with us. We are collecting only information that you voluntarily
give us and will not be shared with anyone else. The data communication between you and all
of our websites is encrypted by using the latest SSL encryption technologies therefore
protected to 3rd parties.
- The personal information we collect might include your name, company name, company address,
email address, job title, company phone number, and product interest
- Your information might be shared between subsidiary companies, distributors, and partners
for sales and support purposes
- Your information will be used in order to respond to you and will not be sold, traded, or
given to any third party outside of our company
- We’ll keep your information safe and protected both online and offline
- We would like to keep sending you information about products and services of ours which may
be of interest to you
- If you no longer want to receive news from us, you can unsubscribe at the unsubscribe link
at the bottom of every marketing email. If you are the holder of the Dewesoft Account you
can also manage all your subscriptions and notifications via the Manage Notifications menu.
To completely delete your Dewesoft account you can do that easily from the Edit Account
menu. We will delete your data if you no longer wish for us to hold it
- If you have any questions or concerns or would like to be deleted from our database, please
email us at email@example.com