Regulations of Participation in The Dewesoft Virtual Measurement Conference (VMC 2020)
The Conference - The Dewesoft Virtual Measurement Conference (VMC 2020)
organized on the following days: 15.9., 22.9., 29.9., 6.10., and 13.10. 2020
in Trbovlje, Slovenia.
Organizer - Dewesoft d.o.o., a company registered in Slovenia with VAT ID:
SI57193517 and Chamber of Commerce ID: 1580850, having its registered seat
in Gabrsko 11a, 1420 Trbovlje, Slovenia.
The registration system hereinafter referred to as the System - An Internet
application, owned by Hopin Ltd, which enables the support of the
process for participants of the Conference.
- User - Every person that uses the System to register for the Conference.
Participant - Natural persons, who are 18 years old and have full capacity
perform acts in law, as well as legal persons and organizational units that
have legal personality, but which are able to acquire rights and assume
in their own name, and which used the System to correctly register for the
Conference, until the start of each separate Conference day.
Signing of contract - It is the moment of agreeing to these Regulations the
participating in the Conference. At this moment it is considered that the
signed an agreement with the Organizer, concerning the right to participate
Additional provisions and information
- The official Conference website is: https://conference.dewesoft.com/
- The scope of the System’s operation also includes a service that consists of
the storing of User registrations in a database and handling such
registration, by the Organizer.
- The technical requirements regarding the use of the System are not much
different from the technical requirements concerning the use of the
Internet. The User must have a computer with Internet access, as well as
software that enables viewing of its contents.
- The provisions contained in these Regulations constitute an integral part of
applying for participation in the Conference and are applicable to all
Terms and conditions of participation:
To participate in the Conference Participants must:
- Register for the Conference, which can be done exclusively via an online
form available on the Conference’s website.
- The Organiser reserves a right to modify the list of speakers and/or the
agenda for reasons beyond its control. The Organiser shall not be held
liable in any way for damages vis-à-vis the Participants in such an event.
The Organiser reserves a right to alter the Conference date for reasons beyond its
control. The Organiser shall not be responsible for covering any additional expenses
of the Participants made in association with the Conference.
The number of Conference places is limited. Participants will be enlisted on the
first come first serve basis.
Online Conference registration
- Participants can only register for the Conference via an on-line form available at
the address https://conference.dewesoft.com/registration
- The Conference shall be open for registration from 3.7.2020 until the last available
place has been booked, but in any case no longer than until the start of each
separate conference day.
- During their registration process, participants must fill all fields marked (*).
- Participants thereby guarantee that all the details filled in are correct.
- When the registration form has been filled in and the data confirmed the system
sends a message to the email address provided in the form, thus confirming the
- Participation in the Conference is free of charge for all registered participants.
No additional fee will be charged.
- Cancellation of your conference registration is possible free of charge by email:
- The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and
trademark law. The Website and all content contained therein, regardless of the form
in which they are presented, constitute the property of the Organizer.
- Copying and distribution of the content of the Website, as well as any other use of
its content without the prior consent of the Organizer, is forbidden. Any further
processing, copying, distribution or publication constitutes a breach of copyright.
Permission to use image
- VMC2020 is a public event and Dewesoft will make use of photos and videos made at
the event for marketing purposes.
- During the Conference, the Organiser may arrange photo sessions and may film the
course of the Conference for the purposes of broadcasting in the media (TV, radio,
Internet, press) or for the purposes of documentation, marketing, or advertising for
the Organiser or other parties named by the Organiser. By participating in the
Conference Participants give their implicit permission for the recording, use an/or
dissemination by the Organiser, parties related to it of each Participant’s image,
voice, expression in any promotional and marketing materials without limitation of
time or territory.
- This permission means specifically that photo, video and audio recordings taken
during he Conference may be placed on the Conference website or another website
managed by the Organiser, as well as used in marketing materials, including by
dissemination in audio or video formats. The Participants hereby weave any claims
(existing or future), including for compensation from the Organiser for such use of
their image, voice or expression for the purposes defined hereunder.
- The Organizer shall act as the administrator of personal data of the Participants
- Personal data of the Participant’s collected by the Organizer from the Conference
participation form shall be processed for the Conference organization purposes in
accordance with the Regulations.
- Without their knowledge and consent, personal data of the Participant of the
Conference shall not be transferred to any other data administrators.
- The disclosure of personal data shall be voluntary and the Participants have a right
to access and modify their personal data.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the email address specified when registering
for the Conference to make send notifications to Participants of the Conference,
including about changes in the Conference program or the Regulations.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business
relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on
social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to
- The Participants are required to observe the regulations document applicable at the
venue of the Conference, including especially principles of general safety, fire
safety and security.
- During the Conference, the Participants shall follow any housekeeping instructions
that may be given by the Organiser and in particular shall refrain from recording of
any keynote speeches, lectures or any other communication (in audio, video and photo
formats, or any combination thereof).
- Should a Participant be found to be in breach of the Conference Regulations, the
Organiser shall have a right to refuse the Participant the right to participate in
the Conference and request him or her to leave the Conference site or venue.
- The Conference has a limited number of places for participants. The Organiser
reserves the right to reject registration requests when the limit is reached.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations. Upon an
announcement by the Organiser of any changes to the Regulations, each Participant
registered for the Conference should immediately read such changes. Participants who
do not accept any of the changes should notify of their position to the Organiser in
writing via electronic channels at email@example.com.
The notification should
reach the Organiser within 5 days from the entering into force of such changed
Regulations in failure of which the Organiser shall regard the changed Regulations
to have been fully accepted by the Participants.
- The Organiser can be contacted via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any disputes arising in relation to the Conference participation shall be decided by
courts with jurisdiction for the Organiser.
- The Organisers shall not be liable whatsoever for the Participants’ property that
may be lost, destroyed or stolen during the Conference.
- The Participants shall be fully liable for any damage they cause both in the venues
involved in any Conference activities and in their accommodation.
- By registering, Participants accept these Regulations.
Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Dewesoft d.o.o., all rights reserved